Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Graham Wedding

I came back from Florida a month early to shoot this beautiful wedding.  I can't say enough about how beautiful it was! They did and amazing job, the flowers were beautiful, the dresses were gorgeous and she even got custom made cufflinks for the groom and his groomsman.  I went to High School with the bride and groom and I LOVE them, they are some of the nicest people I have ever met and am grateful I was able to be part of their special day. 


Graham 1


Graham 2


Graham 16


Graham 20


Graham 19


Graham 14


Graham 17


Graham 12


Graham 11


Graham 10


Graham 7


Graham 6


Graham 9


Graham 18


Graham 5


Graham 8


Graham 3


Graham 15


Graham 4



Graham 13

 I have a bunch more I want to share so I will make another post for this wedding soon!  Congrats Brandon and Jessica!

No comments:

Post a Comment